This third issue of Nordic Innovation discusses the gaming industry and gaming companies. The point is that playing has become a huge industry and the gaming industry is rivalling the film industry. Furthermore there is discussion of the creation of a new constitution in Iceland using web based products which have recently been introduced by start-ups. It is possible to make big and ambitious projects like a new constitution much easier and cheaper with smart solutions. This issue portrays also a list of 100 Icelandic ventures which was made for Frjals verslun, an Icelandic business magazine. The list was published to promote the importance of new ventures and the value of new companies. It emphasises why it is important to play with innovation.
IN THIS ISSUE:
- The A-board – An army of advisors
- Interview with Facebook’s Jeffrey Wieland
- Halla Helgadottir on design in business and society
- Mikkel Draebye – Can you teach innovation?
- 100 Icelandic startups
- The online gaming industry – Lets play the game
- Pitching to investors
Also check out the site NordicInnovation.is site for more info…